Azalroth

Ecnarf After Reading Bad Grammer...

...as in, walking in a straight line was hard, and I was able to talk a lot better than normal for some reason...

Yep, alcohol allows you to be able to talk, much more and you SOUND like your talking fine. More often then not your slurring but you won't notice such things.

Good job either way.

Haha, your not going to be able to walk this weekend J after were done feeding you all the booze we can.

HAHA...

...as in, walking in a straight line was hard, and I was able to talk a lot better than normal for some reason...

Yep, alcohol allows you to be able to talk, much more and you SOUND like your talking fine. More often then not your slurring but you won't notice such things.

Good job either way.

Haha, your not going to be able to walk this weekend J after were done feeding you all the booze we can.

HAHA...

I swear if I end up puking there's gonna be hell to pay...

Well that's going to be upto how well you handle your booze... you'll only be 21... your still sorta a youngen... well see what happens me working may just save you this time..

Exactly... and I didn't bitch about getting drunk... just about being hung over the next day.. But hey I got a number.. Guess I should give her a call and she what's she's up to.... :S could be interesting.

Never really had a hang over...puked up some tequila the next day, but only a mouth full and I was fine after that. Just gotta remember to drink lots of water before going to bed and to have some bread. Works every time for me.

ya water and lots of it usually works unless you just pass out like I did.. then it makes for a rough morning.. and usually tequilla does the same... so I try to stay away from it now.