hum-an-ole

Did Matt And Jennifer Break Up?

No, don't close it, just don't turn it into in-fighting.

They have split. I don't know why or if anyone else does. The obvious implication from what MG wrote on his blog is infidelity on her part. Although, at least one of Jenny's friends seems to be strongly defending her, so who knows. But the time-frame appears to have been in March.

It seemed sudden from the outside, but we don't know what really went on in their relationship.

Obviously there are a lot of questions: where are some of the dogs, where did she go, who's this other guy, is there even another guy, etc. We may never get answers to those questions.

Have you been living under a rock?

A little. School, work, and catching up on sleep. Doesn't leave much time to run around on the internet. Plus I only read Matts blog every few months because I don't enjoy the political side of him so much.

I just thought since no one had decided to discuss it (or from what I can see), I would.

And if you see this as too sensitive of an issue and don't wanna talk about it, then we'll forget it ever happened.

Also, any problems you may have (not being a moderator?) can be directed to my avatar.

Edited by Mr. Chips

Have you been living under a rock?

A little. School, work, and catching up on sleep. Doesn't leave much time to run around on the internet. Plus I only read Matts blog every few months because I don't enjoy the political side of him so much.

I just thought since no one had decided to discuss it (or from what I can see), I would.

And if you see this as too sensitive of an issue and don't wanna talk about it, then we'll forget it ever happened.

Also, any problems you may have (not being a moderator?) can be directed to my avatar.

There's a thread about it in the Open Discussion forum, since this is in the Music section.

Edited by no yu begin wher i end