oneeighty

Suburbia's Extra Verses

Well, I stumbled across the below lyrics on some Geocities fansite, and having done some searches on these forums, I can't seem to find the info I'm looking for; was this the standard version of Suburbia live when it was played, or simply done one or two times?

And, as the typical question follows, is there a recording lying around anywhere?

- Corm

Sweet I'm sleepy

it feels like the real thing

the doctors are confident

the pills will always win

it's like constantly

travelling

but you don't see a thing

and the parts of you

forgotten

are all unearthed

That night we were

hopeless

and dead on our feet

the bombs started falling

we walked out to the

street

and waited for

confidence

cause surely it's given

only at the last minute

so you can die living

As far as I know, this was done only a couple times. I could be wrong, as I've only see a couple shows.

There is a digital copy somewhere. I think I even have it. I'll check.

Try here.

07_suburbia_(Live).M4a.Zip by Bigupload.Com

It's a Itunes file, so hopefully that works. I don't have an mp3. I could convert it, if you need me to.

Edited by matrix

I got it and it's good. I could possibly email it, Muran. But maybe it's working now.

Aww, that's so sweet, thanks for the offer, Kirb, but I just tried it again, and it's awesome sauce.

I remember hearing this song at the Commodore Ballroom, and it just filled me up with something amazing. The extra verse is just coolness.

No problem. I wish I had been at the Commodore... but I was stupid and didn't want to go without my ex who was 18 at the time.

there is a version from commedore ballroom bootlegged. Actually I think there was two shows from the BM era. They quality was really really poor. There is also a Buffalo recording floating around. I don't have them but I bet they are on the hub somewhere!

The munich one is probably the best recording with the extra lyrics that I know about.