hum-an-ole

Tits And Ass

There aren't any tits and ass in this room

Not strangely enough, you'll notice there are no people in this room.

Which has to make you wonder, if there were tits and ass in this room, would there be people in this room?

And are there no people in this room because there aren't any tits and ass?

Actually, that's a really depressing thought.

Have you ever considered the fact that we're entertained by nothing at all?

The fact that you sit at home and watch Much Music and you're entertained by marketing.

Not really by art or literature or music itself, but rather what has the most money.

By what has had the most money pumped into it, not necessarily what says anything or does anything in particular.

Tits and Ass 24/7, it's kinda like a 7-11 of tits and ass, really.

She can sing, you're pretty sure of that, but you're not looking at her mouth.

She's upset about something, maybe some heartbreak, some guy's left her, some girl's left him, what does it really matter?

As long as they look good. They have frosted hair, they drive expensive cars, which is of course what we all want or they wouldn't make videos about it.

Not that i'm really against tits or ass, per se, or fast cars, I am a product of my environment, but there's always the dancing.

Is it right? Is it wrong? I think more importantly you need to ask yourself, is it purposeful?

If they're giving you an empty vessel, and it is marketing, then they must consider you an empty vessel, you should just be aware of that fact.

I am Matt Good the fragrance

Buy Me

I am Matt Good the running shoe

Buy Me and everyone will like you

I am Matt Good The Movie

and of course you would want to buy all these things, if I was shaking my ass.

*How the f**k did I do that?*

You have to kind of wonder, I mean, you know, if you spend all this time thinking about videos like this and they cause such an uproar, what aren't you thinking about?

I mean, we spend all this time contemplating whether this is good or bad or morally this or morally that, and yet we don't really seem to have a problem with dropping bombs on people most of the time do we?

Of course, they don't really show that on entertainment television.

Maybe they should.

Wonder how the ratings would do.

You get that? I got this. We're good? Cause I gotta go get that J.Lo Track suit.

Matt Good is amazing! gets right to the point and tells those tools that sit in front of the TV watching Much music for hours on end just what they need to hear. But I doubt any of it soaked in.

That's an entertaining video. I personally would like to see Good dance throughout a music video of his own. Whether just for fun or for mocking of the modern music video.

Edited by zenkey

That's an entertaining video. I personally would like to see Good dance throughout a music video of his own. Whether just for fun or for mocking of the modern music video.

omg

that would be so awesome

Matt good, the parody