3rd Rock From The Sun

that was such a great show.

Third rock had like 6 good seasons did it not?

It sucks when shows are good and last a season, maybe 2.

I like Angel and the hanger pissed me off, but it last 5 seasons so perhaps bring it back in movie form.

My show picks would be That 80s Show, I dont fucking care I liked it.

And the one that never should have left air was "Opposite Sex".

It aired on Fox during like the summer of '99 or '00, lasted 8 episodes and it was the OC before season 1 (when it didnt suck) it was just too racey at the time.

I liked that show Boston Public that was on for a few years, like 4 or 5 years ago. It ended abruptly

I've seen a few episodes of that. Didn't like it, sure it was occasionally interesting, but no normal school has that much stuff happen to it. At least none that I've ever been too.

I like Angel and the hanger pissed me off, but it last 5 seasons so perhaps bring it back in movie form.

The chances of that happening are next to nil. But look for Angel coming back in comic book form.

i agree that John Doe got cut short. they could've had at least one or two more interesting seasons. i've been watching the reruns on Sci-Fi, and i now remember how cool that show was.

and another Fox slip-up... canceling Andy Richter Controls the Universe. every episode was great, and the one where Conan guest stars reached new heights of television awesomeness.

Cos Firefly was already mentioned! XD

I just noticed someone mentioned The Long Gunmen and wanting another episode...Well, they resolved the series with one episode in the last season of X-Files. In a way I wish they hadn't ;)