ecnarf

How Hot Was It Today?

I went for a run today let me tell you something,

BIG MISTAKE

I lasted maybe 20 minutes and pretty much had to walk home. Normally I can go for about 45 mins to an hour. I also broke a sweat walking out to the car. There you have it.

Guest jsunC

no shit it was so fucking hot today. SO hot in the kitchen at work cause we don't have a/c. Come to think of it it's still fucking hot right now and it's 2am. It's apparently supposed to be hotter tomorrow :\

I have the worst heat wave story...

It was 35 out and it broke all kinds of records here, but i was working in my air conditioned store so that was all good. But i had to walk home, so by the time i got there i just walked over to get some water. and nothing comes out of the tap. So i try all my taps, and finally i look in my mailbox and there was some water main break so they shut down all the water on my block, on the hottest day EVER. And didn't fix it for two days. I had to stay with my grandparents.

I couldn't believe it.

i was super hot this morning. but mo nad i had to run some errands so we were in the a/c'd car which was a nice change from my super hot house. then i got home and me and the parents went swimming and i haven't changed yet. swimsuit for the win!

It wasn't to bad.. but I did spend most of the day, in an air conditioned building. And as for the rain.. if it doesn't rain for a deacent amount of time it only adds to the heat problem