Crusader

Doing A Restore

I should be forcefully commited.

I got 54/60 on that midterm.

That's pretty sweet! Good job man!

Hmm...well...I've been forcefully taken to psychiatric emergency cuz the police thought I was going to kill myself during a breakdown I had. The thing was that I didn't even have a chance to think that far! HAHA! When usually I go straight to the pills.

;)

I honestly am NOT lying. :angry:

so what happened during this break down? when was this break down?

It was back in June. I was working at 7-Eleven and I was getting really stressed out. I was throwing up whenever I went there in the staff bathroom. Anyway, I had a job interview that was a total JOKE! That day I was just flipping out, I was trying to pay for my deposit for college but my bank was holding my cheque so I couldn't pay. So I ran down to the bank, literally running for 20minutes and I started freaking out at them and then I had to get my ass back up to the college.

So, I was having a really bad day but my sister was freaking out at me for no reason at all. She called me a fucking bastard and went to her room. I ended up following her and opened up the door and just started swearing and yelling at her and then started slamming her door non-stop for like a minute. Then I ran to my room and let out a loud scream and started smashng my keyboard and she ran out of her room and I started screaming at her that I was leaving. My neighbour started screaming that she was going to call the cops which she ultimatly did. So, I was flipping out, crying like a madman and I ended up throwing thigns at my sister like my cellphone. Then my sister made me talk to my mom on the phone which I started flipping out at her. Then the cops arrived trying to calm me down. Then I was brought to psychiatric emergency over at the Royal Jubilee Hospital. It was actually queit nice. It was full of crazy people and it made me feel better. And then I got perscribed Paxil for depression. It sent me absolutly crazy where I was non-stop bouncing and chewing on my fingers and my arm. And then if I missed taking my pill even by one hour I would get so low that I would want to kill myself. A few weeks ago I took like half my bottle of Paxil and swollowed down a bottle of whisky. Yum. Nice combo. But it didn't do anything to me which is a good thing. Then I got a new doctor and apparently I'm bipolar which makes total sense now. So, I'm on new drugs which are making me somewhat better I suppose.

And yes Anton, it was nice in there. Very clean and calming.

It was back in June. I was working at 7-Eleven and I was getting really stressed out. I was throwing up whenever I went there in the staff bathroom. Anyway, I had a job interview that was a total JOKE! That day I was just flipping out, I was trying to pay for my deposit for college but my bank was holding my cheque so I couldn't pay. So I ran down to the bank, literally running for 20minutes and I started freaking out at them and then I had to get my ass back up to the college.

So, I was having a really bad day but my sister was freaking out at me for no reason at all. She called me a fucking bastard and went to her room. I ended up following her and opened up the door and just started swearing and yelling at her and then started slamming her door non-stop for like a minute. Then I ran to my room and let out a loud scream and started smashng my keyboard and she ran out of her room and I started screaming at her that I was leaving. My neighbour started screaming that she was going to call the cops which she ultimatly did. So, I was flipping out, crying like a madman and I ended up throwing thigns at my sister like my cellphone. Then my sister made me talk to my mom on the phone which I started flipping out at her. Then the cops arrived trying to calm me down. Then I was brought to psychiatric emergency over at the Royal Jubilee Hospital. It was actually queit nice. It was full of crazy people and it made me feel better. And then I got perscribed Paxil for depression. It sent me absolutly crazy where I was non-stop bouncing and chewing on my fingers and my arm. And then if I missed taking my pill even by one hour I would get so low that I would want to kill myself. A few weeks ago I took like half my bottle of Paxil and swollowed down a bottle of whisky. Yum. Nice combo. But it didn't do anything to me which is a good thing. Then I got a new doctor and apparently I'm bipolar which makes total sense now. So, I'm on new drugs which are making me somewhat better I suppose.

Mmmm metallic pills. Lithium pills to level you out. My step father is bi-polar..has been since he was 16ish. It can be interesting when he gets into a high, he ends up buying shit...like a truck (that was his last major one).

Goodluck with the bipolarism. I hope it's not too bad.

Mmmm metallic pills. Lithium pills to level you out. My step father is bi-polar..has been since he was 16ish. It can be interesting when he gets into a high, he ends up buying shit...like a truck (that was his last major one).

Goodluck with the bipolarism. I hope it's not too bad.

I'm on an alternative drug to lithium. It's lamotrigine. It's sweeet. I'm also on Trazodone. It knocks me out at night.

and when I'm on a high I like to spend lots of money. This past weekend I went on a shopping spree and pretty much spent all my money cept for the money for rent. So, I'm going to living off of water and cracks...haha...I'll just ask the 'rents for money.

and jsunC, thank you.

Wow. Now I know what you've been through. My ex was admitted to a psych hospital for awhile, but other than that, I haven't had any similar experience with anything of the sort. I'm glad things are looking better now.

And anti-depressants are fucked up drugs, they do NOT help, they only fuck you up, and your mind as well. They make you not yourself... like you, my ex was better once she got off them. I also know someone who became seriously addicted to them. Crazy stuff, I dunno about those doctors... That said, I think being in the psychiatric hosptial did do her quite a bit of good.