they suck

Your thought provoking posts continue to astound and amaze me. Everytime you post, I nearly weep with elegance of your writing.

idiot

why write a paragraph when i can say what i want in 2 words? and they do suck.

downloading this album as i type. Shall give it a listen. Theier signle was preety good,.

(note: i am embarassed that i horribly misspelled 3 words in that last sentence.)

Ok i downloaded the album, and have listened to the first 5 songs so far. Pretty good, but they all sound the same.

i laughed out loud when i saw the video for their first release. i laughed out loud again when i read the interview with tom delonge in guitarworld where he was talking like what he was doing now is some kind of fantastical musical journey. hard to take him seriously after blink 182. and using delay a la edge from u2 and standing in front of green-screened spacey backgrounds doesn't make your music deep and meaningful. my 2 cents.

What astounds me about them is that while I've only heard their album once or twice at a friend's, I've read some album reviews, and it really is going down like a treat. Journalists are licking their lips with this thing; I think I read "the future of rock" [yes, he referred to it as 'rock'].

Piling such pressure and prestige on a mediocre generic band makes it impossible for them to perform and live up to any expectations.

Next.

The last Blink album is problably one of my favorite albums ever; Stockholm Syndrome was incredible. When you can see bands mature the way Blink did it's always a treat. As far as A and A goes the first single was great and then the rest of the album was kind of meh. I think Mark Hoppus said it best when he was asked what he thought:

Look, I have always liked Tom
Edited by daniel_v