ecnarf

I Humped Your Hummer

Well, not quite, but serendipity is your friend.

EDIT: Since we're on the topic of Google/YouTube, why the fuck is the Bad Andy video flagged as inappropriate for those under 18? Now I can't view it.

I hate people.

Edited by ecnarf

Well done bud...for that you get a spot in my sig....for now.

Ecnarf, just do what everyone else does...lie about your age. Not like they really know how old you are, they are going by the honour system...not much of that left in the world.

speaking of hummers... i was playing golf with a today who played a round with ron joyce (president of tim hortons... billionaire) a few months ago. apparently before the round started he was reversing his hummer into a parking spot when a guy in a porsche rolled in and stole the spot. the guy got out, went up to the driver's side of the hummer and said "you gotta be fast if you want to do that" so ron threw it in reverse and crunched the porsches front end in. he looked over to the guy and said "you gotta be rich, to do THAT"

HAHA.. that's figgen awesome I wish I had that kind of cash flow to be able to pull shit like that. But even if I didn't i'd still rather be golfing.. I need to fing a cheap place to play here in ottawa soon or I'm gonna go nuts.

Well done bud...for that you get a spot in my sig....for now.

Ecnarf, just do what everyone else does...lie about your age. Not like they really know how old you are, they are going by the honour system...not much of that left in the world.

The problem is that earlier in the day I signed up for an account and didn't have the presence of mind to set my D.O.B to 1987 instead of 1988. And you can't edit that kind of information. Looks like BotherMeNot is going to be my friend.

This whole You Tube craze has led to an amazing amount of laughter quickly followed by me really hoping that none of my property ever makes it on to the internet like that.

Especially in a video with this hummer dude....yikes.

Edited by Corrinshwa

it's funny how people always say shit like that, yet when it comes time for their money to start rolling in, a sweet car is the first thing on most people's list.

That's most likely what I'll do when my six figure salary comes around, but I am not going to buy a hummer. If I'm going to drop a wad of bills on a car, it's had better be to be able to go fast and pick up chicks simultaneously.