bee

25peeps

haha yes well let's see should i include some information to make this worth something - i mean i can't top the thread about different slang terms for penis now can i. that's the shit this place is built on... no, i suppose i should include something worthwhile - ya worthwhile... ;)

so here:

<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knowledge_management">Knowledge management (KM) may refer[1] to the ways organizations gather, manage, and use the knowledge that they acquire.

The term "knowledge management" has also served as an umbrella term by practitioners advocating a variety of organizational processes and practices for identifying and capturing knowledge, know-how, expertise and other intellectual capital, and for making such knowledge assets available for transfer and reuse across the organization.

Knowledge management programs are typically claimed to be tied to specific organizational objectives and are intended to lead to the achievement of specific targeted results such as improved performance, competitive advantage, or higher levels of innovation.

While knowledge transfer (an aspect of KM) has always existed in one form or another, for example through on-the-job discussions with peers, formally through apprenticeship, the maintenance of corporate libraries, professional training and mentoring programmes, and

probably not.

i suppose i should have posted a penis joke...

The priest in a small Irish village loved the cock and ten hens he kept in the hen house behind the church. But one Saturday night the cock went missing! The priest knew that cock fights happened in the village so he started to question his parishioners in church the next morning.

During Mass, he asked the congregation, "Has anybody got a cock?"

All the men stood up.

"No, no," he said, "that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen a cock?"

All the women stood up.

"No, no," he said, "that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen a cock that doesn't belong to them?"

Half the women stood up.

"No, no," he said, "that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen MY cock?"

All the nuns, three altar boys, two priests and a goat stood up.

;)

haha yes well let's see should i include some information to make this worth something - i mean i can't top the thread about different slang terms for penis now can i.

whoah, whoah, slow down their, don't be bashin my slang term for vagina thread! lol ;)

Everyone could use a friend like me. Therefore I'll start a new service where you can rent me out for an evening, a night, or even a whole day. Inquire now for going rates, discounts offered if you have attractive friends.

Please note that you will incur all travel expenses