bee

25peeps

I take it that's a pet peeve of yours Lauren? People never seeing what they really are worth...or maybe the truth of what they really are worth bugs you? If one of us on here were to dissappear (like kirbenvost for example...don't dissappear though man, you give me something to read) would anyone really notice? Would they care in a few weeks, months, a year?

depends who the person is. i don't get attached to people a lot, even in person. it's nothing personal, i just don't care about many people other than myself.

i don't think anyone deserves to feel like crap for any reason.

I do it to myself... yeah I'm quoting Radiohead, but most of my feeling miserable is my own damn fault. It's how I react to stuff, I need to figure out a better way.

Azalroth, if that bit about a few weeks, a month, a year, was quoting MG, that is cool. Thanks for telling me not to disappear anyway.

I'd pay Kirk just so I could tell him to go away. Though it wouldn't really be satisfying enough to be worth the money.

Bee, you are cooler than I. Nice job, though that's not a difficult task to accomplish. ;)

I don't even know what to say to you anymore. Your pathetic attempts at insults would be funny, if I didn't find them so pitiful.

You sir have my pity.

i am cooler than all of you ;)

i kid.

or do i...

seriously though, you kids are cool.

[and i mean kids in a general way like as if the word kids could be replaced by folk, or guys, or people, i just like the word kids better because i feel thousands of years old comparatively speaking.]

and no fighting in my 25peeps thread or Lauren will get you.

I'd pay Kirk just so I could tell him to go away.  Though it wouldn't really be satisfying enough to be worth the money.

Bee, you are cooler than I.  Nice job, though that's not a difficult task to accomplish. ;)

I don't even know what to say to you anymore. Your pathetic attempts at insults would be funny, if I didn't find them so pitiful.

You sir have my pity.

Pity's alright.

I knew it wouldn't be very offensive. Just voicing my mild distaste regarding you.

I do it to myself... yeah I'm quoting Radiohead, but most of my feeling miserable is my own damn fault. It's how I react to stuff, I need to figure out a better way.

Azalroth, if that bit about a few weeks, a month, a year, was quoting MG, that is cool. Thanks for telling me not to disappear anyway.

First to figure out a better way....Stop Caring What Other People Think!

Worked for me...

Yes...quoting MG...thats right... ;)

Let the devil have your soul and you shall be free