Matt

What are you listening to?

Still Donkey Rhubarb....followed by

Sasha - Xpander

I think if I listen to Matt Good right now, I'll just gravitate towards the stuff that's a little too moving for 1:30am...No reason to go to bed sad

I am well aware of bad Trance. I like Progressive though. Sasha & Digweed and Armin Van Buuren (Saw him @ Plush and fell in love) are the favs so far. I shall look for Chicane, thanks!

Chicane's a little closer to Solarstone, more on the melodic side. Progressive is good, from what I know. Van Buuren is pretty good, I've got his 76 album. I don't know a lot of Sasha & Digweed but I've liked what I've heard.

Gnarls Barkley - Crazy

haha that damn Gnarls Barkley song is *too* fun to dance to. Damn you, Robson Square Summer Ballroom Dancing!

Going to bed with House of Smoke and Mirrors. I can't help it. There's something very comforting, heartwrenching and familiar about his voice.

Yeah, that was always a good one, Smoke and Mirrors. And the Gnarls Barkley song is too catchy is what it is...

Chicane - Saltwater

Thought of another essential trance artist...well, sort of, he does a lot of different things. BT. Flaming June is one of those tracks that is not to be missed. For extra goodness, find the Chicane Remix too.

Ugh. I feel like such a lameass double-posting here all the time. We need an extended editing period or something...

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (acoustic)

One of the saddest songs there is... I think I'm addicted to sorrow.

Edited by kirbenvost