Matt

Matt Damon Is Captain Kirk...

ugh, i love trek, i am so sad i can't go to vegas this month for the 40th anniversary but i so don't need a prequel like this.

now if they did a movie about DS9 i'd be happy, i'd like to see what happens later in that story line. Sisko did say he would be back after he lived with the Prophets for awhile.

now if they did a movie about DS9 i'd be happy, i'd like to see what happens later in that story line. Sisko did say he would be back after he lived with the Prophets for awhile.

yeah, that always bothered me. Why the fuck would they make a cliffhanger ending for a TV series (Angel, I'm looking at you!!!) Cliffhangers are for the end of a season to keep people biting their nails through the summer (Now I'm looking at The Office) and should NEVER be used on the end of a series (that means YOU Duckman and Clone High!)

I kinda liked how Angel ended...It was frustrating and enraging...but somehow it fit.

A movie about DS9 would be great. Next to ST:NG, it was my fav series.

I miss Duckman... *thrusts pelvis*

When Angel ended I watched it with my (old) friend Katie. and once Joss Whedons name popped up at the end of the episode we both sat there in shock, our mouths hung open and nothing was said for a moment. then, slowly, as my brain slipped back to reality, I noticed a slight stinging in my arm that kept getting worse, I looked over to see Katie repeatedly punching my arm. evidentally, she was a bbit more physically angry than I was... I don't really talk to her anymore, she is a bit abusive.

and Muran, I think I will join you in a pelvic thrust *thrusts pelvis* I LOVE YOU DUCKMAN!

I love you

who loves you and who do you love? ;)

Like you even need to ask :angry:

the correct answer would be either

a. Damon (Killian)

or also acceptable would have been

b. Utah Saints

it is a line from the Arnold movie Running Man

and was later used in the Utah Saints song as a sample

i don't believe in the no-win scenario.

Wrath of Khan is a great movie. when Kirk kicks Khan in the head a few times and says, "i've had (kick) about enough (kick) of you (kick)" and Khan falls to his death. brilliant Kirk line. haha!