I watched it specifically because she was on... though I only watched her part. I was actually watching... I think it was Futurama and kept flipping back to NBC to see if she was on yet. Ashton Kutcher sucks and shouldn't have been on as long as he was.

YAY! Jim is BACK!!!! God damn! I love this show!

ps: 3 WEEKS UNTIL SCURBS!!!

SPOILER ALERT!! THANKS FOR RUINING THE EPISODE FOR ME!

Sorry...

edit: I didn't even realize that was Ed. he looks different than he did on the Daily show.

Edited by Hyphnip

another AMAZING episode of this show tonight.

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
the part where Pam was crying made me feel really bad until Dwight showed up and said "So you're PMSing pretty bad huh?"

The last episode was good, I just thought that it's time that Jim and Pam either get together or they move on, they've been hinting at it for a long time. Even Niles and Daphne ended up getting together before the end of Frasier, so I can't see there being a problem with these two getting together. Plus the jokes about those two are not nearly as funny anymore, so it's getting to the point where they are beating a dead horse...

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm hoping they get together too. I must admit, I'm kinda digging Karen. I like how Jim kinda said on the christmas episode (inadvertantly) that Karen is just a rebound.

weird, I never looked at your avatar close enough to see that it was Jim and Pam. I like it