Yeah, it is. I think that it's being dragged out too much like I said, and him and Karen have been together a long time for the show now, so... and the fact that he didn't even want Karen living two blocks away kind have says he doesn't really like her all that much, like you mentioned about it from the episode before. So, maybe they will start to break down the Karen and Jim relationship, I just hope it doesn't end up with Jim and Pam seeing other people again in the end.

Edited by Matt

Well, Pam and Roy talking and flirting the past few episodes makes my nephew nervous (we watch it religiously) but I agree, Jim and Pam have to be end up together. I'm just thinking that if they hooked up it might ruin that part of the show. Of course, the writers are clever enough that they'd probably be albe to keep things interesting with Jim and Pam adjusting to dating each other.

Well, Pam and Roy talking and flirting the past few episodes makes my nephew nervous (we watch it religiously) but I agree, Jim and Pam have to be end up together. I'm just thinking that if they hooked up it might ruin that part of the show. Of course, the writers are clever enough that they'd probably be albe to keep things interesting with Jim and Pam adjusting to dating each other.

"Frasier" proved it could be done, this is basically the Niles/Daphne relationship of the '00s and well the jokes were funny once those two were dating, so while the show is going it could work.

Yes I have. The BBC version is the original and the U.S. is based on it. In the beginning the U.S. version even used Episode One from Series One of the BBC version for the pilot, and there were a lot of similarities in a few other episodes. However, the U.S. version has become a little more "out there" and little bit crazier. It's a toss up now as to which is better because they are quite a bit different now, but in the first season there was no question that the BBC version was better.

Edited by Matt

I was always afraid to give it a chance because I keep thinking I might like it more and it'll ruin the american version. I heard that the first seasons were pretty similar so I was worried that watching the first season of the BBC version might tell me where the US version was going. I'll probably give it a chance AFTER the US version gets cancelled due to low ratings and NBC's desire to give an unfunny celebrity (I'm thinking David Spade) his own pointless easy money reality show. Though I am impressed that it hasn't come to that already.

There is a section in The Winnipeg Sun where local high schoolers write the articles as a kind of gateway into journalism or something. Usually, one of the articles ends up being about Degrassi (the next generation) and the other article (okay, so it's a page, not a section) can be about anything. Today's was about The Office and how great it is. I'm not objecting to that. what I AM objection to was the authors referal to Jim and Pam as "Jam." this whole "combined names" bullshit has got to stop! How lazy can Americans get? and more than being lazy, thats just STUPID! I hate fads!

Well in all fairness, so was Dwight, but the whole Angela relationship has given him more of a centre away from Michael if that makes sense. He's slowly become a little more concerned about her and a little less about Michael. I think the old Dwight would have done what he could to repair the damage between him and Michael than resign simply to keep Angela happy by hiding their relationship. Andy is just trying to swoop in because he thinks he will survive because of it.

Yeah, I see what you're saying but I don't think Dwight was EVER this much of a kiss ass. one thing I've gotta admit I found funny was the whole "I really Schruted it up" thing. definately not the biggest laugh of the night, but it gave me a good chuckle.

I liked how it was awkward, much like most of the original Office was. The BBC Office had lots of pranks, like when Tim put Gareth's stapler in Jelly, while Tim was eating Jelly and denying that he did it from Episode One. However, much of the humour in BBC version came from the awkward pauses.

Steve Carall is funny as Michael Scott, but I wished they developed his character a little more away from Ricky Gervais' David Brent. The one thing that sets this show apart is the characters have to some degree gone off in seperate directions from the originals. However, Michael Scott is still pretty reminiscent of David Brent.