a friend of mine refuses to watch the show because she sais that she finds Michael "So fucking annoying that I want to kill him" but she caught PAm crying and Dwight saying "So, you're PMS'ing pretty bad huh?" and she thought it was awesome to the point where she is actually considering watching the show.

At first it wasn't all that funny, except for the part

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
where Dwight is work at the Staples in the beginning. However, as it rolled on and Andy got so annoying I laughed at the part where Jim says "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss Dwight, you win Universe." It looks like Jim and Karen are finished, which I think is good because it helps clear out the Stanford branch's last little bit. Also when Andy punched the wall, I can't believe he wasn't let go. I mean he destroyed company property over what? An incredibly funny prank.
Edited by Matt

I like this show a lot but annoyingly never see new episodes of it on tv. When do the new ones air?

Thursday nights....sometimes its 830 on global, sometimes 9, or 930. check your listings.

I liked last night's eppy...

Dwight working at Staples was awesome

I like this show a lot but annoyingly never see new episodes of it on tv. When do the new ones air?

Thursday nights....sometimes its 830 on global, sometimes 9, or 930. check your listings.

I liked last night's eppy...

Dwight working at Staples was awesome

Thanks. I'll have to keep that in mind.

I'm really disappointed that it's a repeat coming up this week. I suppose I could play my Wii but I just want to see what happens. I wish I didn't discover the Office until a few years from now and that way I could just get all the DVDs and watch right through everything and not have to wait.

well, if you go to www.mininova.org you should be able to find everything you need there (though you also need a torrent downloading program like bitcomet)

Edited by Hyphnip