Crusader

Final Countdown: Snakes On A Plane

Kicked ass!!! I cracked up a few times, but overall it was way less cheesy than I thought.

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
One of the funniest parts was when the guy whips the little dog at the anaconda... No one else really laughed though.

I was the only one who clapped ;)

dude, where did you watch it??

EVERYONE in silvercity richmond fuggin laughed when he said those famous words (but there was a stupid crowd at the front that wouldn't shut up, pissed the whole theatre off. it's okay, friends threw twizzlers at them)

and OMG, snakes bit EVERYTHING you could think of. i love my flander-jewels even more now

this movie made me fill the cup (or bust a nut for those of you who didn't catch the Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back Reference) I swear to Mrs. Jesus, I was actually tingling with anticipaion as the lights went down and I swung my giant plush snake high above my head and yelled "SNAKES ON A MOTHERFUCKING PLANE!!!"

The first chance I had to see it was on Sunday, but me and my friends managed to talk half the theater into standing and clapping when he said the "motherfuckin' snakes" bit.

It was fantastic. I'm buying it twice when it comes out.

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

That's what I wore to Snakes on a Plane. it was amazing! Even cooler, yesterday in Safeway, a cashier looks at me and says "Hey, you're the snake guy aren't you? That was an awesome hat!"

I love being retarded