Guest some guy

Oh My

no screw drivers around but I've got a cordless electric drill that I could try drinking out of. Kevin, I am by NO means a cheap drunk, it sucks. I've gone to the bar and actually spent $100 on just me... because no women will let me buy them drinks (actually, I just got no skills) although, I had 14 beers two weeks back and was pretty smashed so maybe I'm cheaping out a bit now in my old age.

no screw drivers around but I've got a cordless electric drill that I could try drinking out of. Kevin, I am by NO means a cheap drunk, it sucks. I've gone to the bar and actually spent $100 on just me... because no women will let me buy them drinks (actually, I just got no skills) although, I had 14 beers two weeks back and was pretty smashed so maybe I'm cheaping out a bit now in my old age.

I think you're full of it... you must weigh 300lbs not to feel anything from a micky of hard alcohol

well, my cousin kevin and I were sitting in my kitchen making coffee and I was using a stir stick. all I heard him say was "wanna spoon?" I slowly set my coffee down and slowly backed away. when I looked at him, he was holding up a spoon as if he was threatening me with it and planned to have his way with me righ tthere in the kitchen... we haven't spoken since then.

I just realized something... in retrospect, my cousin could've been offering me the spoon with which to stir my coffee... and not actually asking to spoon with me... Of course, it might help if this "kevin" of which I speak actually existed.