RicardoObviouso

For Sale: Brand New Acer Laptop

i have a brand new acer travelmate 2451wlmi laptop available for sale. i bought it last week, and not 48 hours later i recieved the top-of-the-line 8205 as a gift. much to my dismay, the store i bought the laptop from wouldnt accept it as a return/exchange. also to my dismay, after a bit of research to see what i could easily sell it for, i was overcharged by roughly $220 (mind you i got a few fee perks added in). (lowest price i found was $709). i know i cant ask what i paid, so i will ask for $700 (less than any store has it advertised). obviously this is a cash price and it is brand new/still in the sealed manufacturers packaging. this is a much better deal than you will find anywhere. guaranteed.

as a matter of fact, show me a better price, and i will beat it, to get some money back.

here are the specs:

genuine Windows

Edited by one_trick_pony

you're not gonna get $700 for that. Unless you find an idiot. might as well just advertise $1000 in a classifieds and sell it to that same idiot

it has everything. 2GB ram, 2.16Ghz duo core processor, 160gb sata drive, blue tooth, blu ray, and all sorts of other shit. i'll probably never use it to its full potential.

the thing with my line of work is that if you do a good enough job, people feel inbdebted enough to buy you shit - as if the fees and royalties and residuals werent enough.

you're not gonna get $700 for that. Unless you find an idiot. might as well just advertise $1000 in a classifieds and sell it to that same idiot

He'll get it, hell if I had the money to buy it and ship it down here I'd get it...just have to upgrade the ram and it'd be better than my Toshiba Satellite A40. Not that that says much.

700 is actually a reasonable price for a brand new never opened laptop.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.