i_the_throw_away

Best Mg(b) Rock Song Live

I couldn't believe how f'in amazing Weapon is played live....I love the original but man just hearing it live gave me goose bumps...it shook me to the core.

io agree 110%. besides it being my fave song by him, it is totally a sweet one live. slow to start, then just explodes, and the lights go crazy, i love it.

Well to be honest you HAVE to see Matthew Good live...I mean there are very few artists that can actually sound better live than they do on cd, and Matt Good sure as hell is one of them. I mean if you think Matt Good sounds great on cd you will be blown away by a live show. The first time I saw him I could not believe how amazing he was live . Every time I hear a live version of one of his songs at home it reminds me how amazing he is live, and in a sense makes me sad that he was unable to make it to the second acoustic show in Waterloo :angry: I recommend all Matt Good fans to see him live with or without the band....

but i still want to see him solo ;)

Edited by i_the_throw_away

Avalanche is intense. I remember seeing it during the In A Coma tour and I realized what an amazingly powerful drummer Pat Steward is. It is truly something to behold, and is definitely on par with the 2 drumkit attack that ...and you will know us by the trail of dead was going with when I saw them.

Well to be honest you HAVE to see Matthew Good live...I mean there are very few artists that can actually sound better live than they do on cd

I disagree. I've been to close to a hundred shows where an artist or band sounds amazing (usually one of the openers), and I buy their Album or EP to show my support only to find that it pales in comparison to their live show.

I think anyone on the board who bought the WIL album (from Matt's tour a little while ago, '03 I think) will agree with me.