Computer

Dear Friends

Today I am off to Montreal with 3 of my buddies on a roadtrip. I will be drunk most of the time, and I will be sure to post pictures when I return on Monday. I know most of you won't miss me, or know I'm gone for that matter, and to you I say, suck my balls.

-Whitey

Guest apsham

I went on a roadtrip with three friends to Montreal last year, this was the results as of arriving at 6:00AM:

img0444ar2.jpg

And since we're already wrote there, Scott in BED already, I'll let you do the math here... drank all night + drank after the picture + drank all night + never slept = 1 lost shoe, 2 times knocked out, and 3 loaded males wandering St. Catherines. Whatta time.

You'll have a time too, have fun.

Edited by Apple Shampoo

How is that physically possible?

my mom is best friends with her mom. leslie is freaking weird. she broke both her legs years ago. i remmeber it clearly.

she was dating chris murphy from sloan, who happens to be a fave band of mine, so i got the meet them a few times, and hang out. they are so cool

Guest apsham

I don't actually have a moustache.... and the shoes are actually Terry Foc replicas. Yes I understand that's a horrible picture. ;)

Edited by Apple Shampoo

Extremely long story short.

Awesome road trip, must have drank a total of 30 beers over the two nights and 2 packs of cigs. We went to about 12 different bars in total, some were amazing, some were mediocre. We stole a pitcher from one of the bars that was full of beer, I brought it home as a souviner. Went to a strip club called super sex, and it was hilarious, there was probably 4 hot strippers and one of the manliest ones there asked if we wanted a 10 minute table dance for $2 a piece and we all looked at each other and almost laughed. My one friend was hilarious, all the girls would come to our table and make stupid conversations and ask us if we wanted a dance, so my friend says "How much is extra?" and she said "What do you want?" and he says "A blowjob." "You're at the wrong club" and she walked away disgusted, it was way too funny. There's a huge HMV downtown, and I found Killing is my Business and Business is good by Megadeth, which I'd never found anywhere else, so thats a sweet souviner as well. All of the random people on the street had to be the best though, everyone was so friendly, my friend bought the shittiest weed I'd ever seen off some guy for $10. Enough of the details for now though, here's some of the pics.

DSCI0046.jpg

Shitty Pic of Downtown.

DSCI0050.jpg

DSCI0051.jpg

DSCI0049.jpg

Drunkiness

and the morning after.

DSCI0045.jpg