Computer

Dear Friends

aha i went to montreal with 3 friends when i was 18. Greatest time of my life i think. The randoms on the street def. were the best part. if im not lazy tomorrow ill post some pics of it.

ps: isn't it funny how many strip clubs there were?

ottawa friends, can we please go to quebec and go to strip clubs?

Sure why the hell not, I'm sure we could convince Garsk, JTB, and possibly Sparq...Kirk on the other hand, I dunno...lol

To be honest I think most of us haven't even been to the rippers yet. Should be interesting.

i went to sleep at lunchtime yesterday and wokeup at 10. then i went to bed at 1-2 and i woke up at 4 because i slept too much. now i am awake and i have an eye doctors appointment and maybe i will get my residenc info today so you and your friends can partay with me.

I'll have to add you to MSN so you can get a hold of me whenever...mines always on, I"m just not always there.

Here's hoping you get your Res info...should be interesting partying it up in Carleton again, haven't been there in a year or so.

the shower was good. i shaved my legs from the knees down because i decided to wear capris today. and the conditioner was almost rinsed out of my hair so i didn't have to do it with my hands. because that tires my arms.

the appointment was also good, other than my eye doctor is sort of a creep. i cried more when he put that stupid light in my eye then i did when joel had to go home last week. but my eyes are still perfect and the doctor didn't rape me so i'm still good.