Sign in to follow this  
Blender

Sick Live Videos Including...

Near Fantastica

Load Me Up

21st Century

She's In It For The Money

Near fantastica and 21st century look amazing live. I really really need to see a full band show.

that video doesn't do near fantastica justice live at all. it's by far one of my favourite life songs. everytime i saw the band play it... it was absolutely stunning.

The "she's in it for the money" video on matthewgood.org is awesome. The song's been extended since the version I've heard.

I think the NF video was still pretty rad.

21st century living is always amazing live. This video made me shiver a little bit. No man should be allowed to have this much greatness, it just makes the rest of us guys look worse by comparison.

Does he ever sing anything but the chorus in 21CL when he performs live? I've only seen the live full band performance once, he only sung the chorus and after seeing this I'm going to assume he never sings the full song?

well, I've heard the spoken word part of the song but it was pretaped. it was different from what was on the CD though. it was like, a 5 minute kickoff to one of their shows.

These are just a few of the many reasons why he needs to put away his accustic for a little while,

Does anyone know which show the Near Fantastica video was filmed?

Looked like a vogue show.

those are sweet ive seen lots of those. the weapon one isnt too great. it sounds bad, and some kid is singing the whole time. he needs singing lessons.

those are different vids man..the one of that fag singing were in a differnt post

i know. but i know how to work youtube, and i watched it. i was just commmenting.

whoa these videos are great! thanks for posting this. o man youtube is so awesome, so so awesome.

Near Fantastica has to be one of the best live songs... When the whole band gets going. Pretty tough to beat it I'd say!

Near Fantastica has to be one of the best live songs... When the whole band gets going. Pretty tough to beat it I'd say!

The original 'Big City Life' came very VERY close.