RicardoObviouso

Tattoo Question

cover is a bad word, you can rarely cover a tattoo. mostly what artists do is hide it(depending on hwat it is). you can't just tattoo whatever on top, it has to be something specifically to hide your last image.

I met a guy once who had this big red blob tattoo on his arm. he said it was a "heart", but after furhter questioning him he confessed that he used to have the anarchy symbol but later tried to cover it up. the lines in the "A" and circle were hidden in the veins/arteries. it was a bad tattoo, but better than what he had.

Edited by heyrabbit

"I'm tired of these mother fuckin snakes on this mother fuckin plane"

man that is getting really annoying. actually it has always been annoying. that movie will blow. might be worst of all time.

its written by fans. like cmon. what a joke.

It's like paint on a canvas. You could go darker. You can't remove any existing line (without acid or lasers). So yes, it can be covered if it can be incorporated, or blacked out.

he nailed it with this response. my friend is currently trying to cover an old tigger tattoo on her shoulder. she has a giant back piece of an underwater scene, and has an octopus over the tigger. the idiot tattoo artist coloured in the octopus but with yellows and oranges, so you can still see the tigger right through the octopus. you have to go darker. also, covering/touching-up tattoos is more painful than the original tattoo. keep that in mind.