Guest some guy

Protest The Hero

Guest apsham

I just went and read their MySpace about the show, they seem... to be right assholes. Complaining about only playing for kids... erm, I was at the show. Most of the audience was their age or OLDER than them. Complaining about no food, no free beer... urgh, cocks.

he wanted to do u there and then megin. that is the shoulder touch. it says "are u ready to fuck right now"

stupid kids. grade 10 eh. ya stupid.

ha, i wish.

I like the music, to tell you the truth they seemed like idiots on stage

no kidding. last time i saw them they were like "alright fuckers! we're going to get things fucking started! fuck!!"

he wanted to do u there and then megin. that is the shoulder  touch. it says "are u ready to fuck right now"

stupid kids. grade 10 eh. ya stupid.

ha, i wish.

You wish? Hah. If only I'd known all I had to do was tap your shoulder and smile! We could've had a hot & steamy night of passion & fast food. I'm kidding. I would've made you dinner. ;)