ecnarf

If You Had A Time Machine And A Wad Of Cash...

I'd go back in time and tell every aboriginal person who came to welcome the Europeans with food and help to suvive, to welcome them with battle weapons and immediately defend their homeland. Then i would use that new found cash to wipe my ass (since it'd be useless) and live up the good life defending the first nations geographical sovereignty from the Spainish, French, English, anyone from any of those imperial powers.

Edited by supercanuk

Guest apsham
I'd go back in time and tell every aboriginal person who came to welcome the Europeans with food and help to suvive, to welcome them with battle weapons and immediately defend their homeland. Then i would use that new found cash to wipe my ass (since it'd be useless) and live up the good life defending the first nations geographical sovereignty from the Spainish, French, English, anyone from any of those imperial powers.

Well, I'd use my power to give the Europeans RPG's and nukes. WHAT YOU GONNA DO NOW.

I'd go back to 1955 and warn Doc Brown not to get killed but accidentally prevent my parents from meeting and put my own existence at stake.

Then you could pull a Fry from Futurama and become your own grandfather. Or something.

haha Id have to go back in time again before you did THAT and usurp your ability to get nukes and RPG's sucka! lol This could be an endless loop of time travel so maybe we should negotiate lol

This is why time travel technology is a really, really bad idea.

snipe hitler. with a .50 cal. watch his head explode.

also stop my 3 other siblings from being born.

make sure that my dad didnt hurt his back so he could sign the the philly flyers.

buy canada from the natives

make sure i was going to be rich when born.

there is way more, but thatll come with time.

i would make a second trip...back to my senior year of high school, and make a move on Cheri when she asked me to "recline her seat for her" in my car.

then i would stick around in the past until i graduated and made sure that I went to the free MGB/Watchmen/jet set satellite concert in Winnipeg on Canada Day two days after i graduated.

why? he killed her.

;)

There we go.

yeah, that was never proven.

that it wasn't.

i got into a discussion with my housemate last night about this. i warned him that he could not win a fight of whether sid was innocent or not cause i've done my fair share of research into the whole event.

I'd go back to 1955 and warn Doc Brown not to get killed but accidentally prevent my parents from meeting and put my own existence at stake.

And yet your mom would never recognize you as the boy she made out with on the night of the Enchantment Under the Sea dance.

why? he killed her.

;)

There we go.

yeah, that was never proven.

that it wasn't.

i got into a discussion with my housemate last night about this. i warned him that he could not win a fight of whether sid was innocent or not cause i've done my fair share of research into the whole event.

i assume you have read and i don't want to live this life, yes?