Will Gnarls Barkley be a one hit wonder?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Will Gnarls Barkley be a one hit wonder?

• yes
    • no

im not sure. i think it's amazing that they have been getting so much attention in the first place (not because i think they suck).i'm going to have to say yes though, because i doubt they'll have anyhting bigger than "crazy" ever, and i dont think they'll make another album. it seems like a one time sort of collaboration.

i said yes...but i could be mistaken.  i mean, Daniel Pewter was screaming one hit wonder with Bad Day, but then I heard his second single, and its pretty good.

wow.......

you see, i have the appearance of a 125 pound 22 (19?) year old but I am, in fact, a 46 year old soccer mom mentally.

Having had the cd shoved in my craw every day I went into work when it came out, I'm saying the following:

Crazy, while a good song, is probably one of the weaker tunes on the album.

Ergo: if they release another single (which they will) it will at least be mildly popular.

Really, Danger Mouse can do no wrong.

the album is gonna have a couple other good singles definately.... nothing as big as crazy tho.

but keep in mind, gnarls barkley is just a moniker for cee-lo and danger mouse combining forces.... so its not like they havent had hits solo in the past

I HATE THAT STUPID FUCKING SONG!

It brings back bad memories every single time I have to hear that stupid fucking song. I quickly have to change the station if it comes on otherwise I'll freak out.

Stupid goddamned song.