Hyphnip

Borat: Cultural Learnings Of America For Make

Borat isn't playing in my town! For the love of all that is Kazakh why?!

;)

maybe because you live in peterborough. Try living somewhere that at least kind of matters in the grand scheme of things.

I think that 20th Century Fox scaled it back from approx 2,000 screens because some initial test screenings weren't very positive (how that could be, I've no idea). So they reduced it to about 800 screens for opening weekend and apparently will widen the release depending on its first weekend take and resulting word of mouth. Probably a good idea if it really takes off (which I hope it will) and becomes a late-season favourite.

Wouldn't that be awesome (though unlikely) if it's still in theatres come Christmas time?

I loved that whole sequence - totally unexpected, totally hilarious!

That bit and the part with him jerking off outside the Victoria's Secret store in New York got the biggest reactions from the nearly packed house I saw it in last weekend.