jtb

Bar Stories.

So we've been hitting up the bars lately and last night was probably the most interesting nights of them all.....

But we'll see if Garsk wants to reveal the details of his night... LoL...

So lets here your bar stories.

roflmao....it hurt....so much....

OMG Garsk...it hurts, and I'm so sorry.

Great night, but what the hell Garsk? You can't blame this on your eyes...you had contacts in, and you were NOT drunk!!!!

So funny...tears running down face.

i've never been to a bar, but theres a bar at my work and i sometimes help out the bartender.

on numerous occations i was either bought a drink or hit on by men who didn't realize i wasn't old enough

They must've be really drunk, because you certainly look like jailbait...lol, I'm kidding! You do look young...such perves.

I'm going to pretend I'm not 22 now.

Well, lets see... a couple years ago we had a 'work' party in Calgary. I say 'work' because we weren't actually allowed to call it one, but everyone was there. I saw people get drunk I never thought I would. People bought me drinks of all sorts (some of which were nasty), and I got totally blitzed. I had hilarious conversations where every third word I said was fuck much to the suprise of some... I had the quiet-guy reputation. I saw people making out who I just knew would pretend it never happened in the morning.

It was awesome, I even felt great... until after we all got to my friend's place. I had laid down and the room just started spinning. It was only my 3rd time totalloy drunk and to that day I still had not made it to the bathroom in time...and the same applied here. My poor friend cleaned up after me, she took care of me, she was so nice, like an older sister (but nicer) and I still feel guilty about it to this day. Heh, one day I'll return the favor and make sure she doesn't get into trouble/hold her hair.

So yeah. I suppose that's not that amazing of a story but I had the time of my life, and it started at the bar. ;)

Edited by kirbenvost

First time in a bar was my 18th birthday. Oh god, soooo drunk. The basic idea of the evening was, "the liver is evil. It must be punished." I threw up twice, then again in the strip club I was dragged into, then twice more when I got home. Then I woke up at 6 AM to study for my IB higher level history exam at 9 AM. Then I threw up 5 more times.

Me neither. I'm impressed...and saddened.

My 19th birthday was a shitter. I had a bottle of champagne to myself, apparently polished off a pitcher of beer, don't remember half of the pictures that were taken, and to top it all off, some random guy tried to come home with me. Apparently he was quite attractive, but I couldn't really see at the end of my night. I guess it was kind of a shame I laughed in his face and stumbled away. I rejected a piggy back to my room from the bar, which was a mistake because I had huge blisters from the very uncomfortable (but sexy) shoes I had on that night. I was hungover as shit the next day and missed all my classes.

Good times.

My bar story is alright. When I was in Montreal one of the bars we went to we stayed at for a bit to hang out on the rooftop patio, and we were just downing pitchers and this asian guy walks past our table and out of no where he kicked a plastic chair that went flying into our table and he stormed off. We looked at each other and laughed like "did that just happen?"

I took my roommates to a stripclub last year because they had never been before. We all sat down on perv row and one of my roommates half passed out half fell asleep the whole night. The strippers during their routines would come over and tell us to wake him up so we wouldn't get kicked out.

Such nice naked ladies.

Haha.. that's awesome..

I bet garskey wishes someone woulda slapped him and told him no.. But there was no way in hell we were touching that. Garskey you took one for the team that night. But why didn't you go for the blonde.. WHY!!!

Nice. I've never thrown up THAT many times.

Well, here's the thing. Fully clothed, I'm roughly 128 pounds, and I'm 5"9. Prior to that, the most alcohol I'd ever comsumed was three beers about a month before during a Reach for the Top practice. Also, I hear that having shooters and hard liquor after the beer tends to encourage the vomit.

well, my story takes place on a boat that was serving as a bar. they were Playing Head Like A Hole by AFI (A NIN cover) and I was headbanging... and there was a metal rail... then a sharp pain in my head... then some blood. the moral of the story, Don't headbang when you're shitfaced and there is metal nearby.

at a few bars around town when the canucks score its $1 pint of canadian. i cant remember the score but my bill was only like $20 and i was shittered. we scored 3 or 4 goals in the first half of the game. i also stole a puck with a players name on it (if they score, the whole table gets a free drink).

i have too many bar stories. choosing one would be hard enough.