ecnarf

For The College Bound

well, first peice of advice, get to know the people in your hall way, great way to meet friends/drinking partners/sex partners/future room-mate etc...

best way to make friends is grilled cheese. trust me, once october hits, and you make some grilled cheese, you will be a god!

find a good group of people in your classes to hang out with, that way you can get notes off of them, and study with them.

remember to call home once and a while, they will more then likely expect you to ask for money

and finally, just remember, it's ok to drink before class, sometimes it help's out.

You can make grilled sandwiches using a regular iron:

1. Stick sandwich on plate.

2. Place hot iron (highest setting) on exposed bread.

3. Flip sandwich.

4. Repeat.

Of course, you can't use it for ironing, anymore ...

If you're into drinking, I recommend the time-honored practice of using your heritage as an excuse. For example, I am a typical Canadian Western European mongrel, so, going by my parents' last names, I'm of German, English, Scottish and Irish descent. That gives me Oktoberfest, Guy Fawkes' Day, all Royal birthdays and Robbie Burns Day.

You'll notice that I omitted St. Patty's. That is, in fact, a gift from the Irish immigrants, making it a day where everyone gets to be Irish. Real Irish decendants will drink any day.