deremac

Matts Ring

I am just wondering what everyones thinking about matts latest utube video on his homepage of him throwing Jennys ring into a pond. He describes it as the evil ring and tells anyone who might ever find it to piss on themselves and throw it back but honestly, if someone did ever come accross it with his name engraved and all, I wouldnt be so quick to throw it back. Hell, I'm thinking there are a few groups scuba driving as I write this looking for it.

its the actual wedding ring.

i bet you anything she still has the engagement ring, wedding band and didnt even wear that heirloom ring.

At the risk of sounding like an idiot, what's the difference between a wedding ring and the wedding band? I didn't know we get three rings when we get married ;)

designate -- i was commenting on the fact that someone said they enjoy watching a divorce play out. it likely had nothing much to do with his marriage since he commented on 15 years worth of bullshit. i dont believe he and his ex were together for even half that time. and, just to be clear... if you dont really care, what are you doing watching the video and commenting on it here?

Muran -- usually there is an engagement ring and a wedding band. however when heirlooms are part of the mix, its more a show ring that takes over for the wedding band that the ring bearer presents. after the wedding the wedding band is (usually) soldered to the engagment ring. the heirloom usually sits in a jewelry box because its an heirloom and thats what heirlooms do.

I'm pretty sure the "who the fuck cares" was referring to if whatsherface still has the wedding rings or not. Which isn't actually what the thread was about, and I agree with Designate. Also, I'm pretty sure it does have to do with the divorce since he threw everything else he owned out because of that.

I'm pretty sure the "who the fuck cares" was referring to if whatsherface still has the wedding rings or not. Which isn't actually what the thread was about, and I agree with Designate. Also, I'm pretty sure it does have to do with the divorce since he threw everything else he owned out because of that.

Thank you, that's what I meant.

Since when are Matt and Jenn getting divorced? I just read his last few blogs and it looks like I missed something...something big.

Anyone care to update me? Or point me in the direction of a thread or specific blog?

Looks like it'll be a long time before another album, but I'm already excited for the book. It'll be interesting to follow Matt on his 'adventure' (for lack of a better word).

I believe, Jen and Matt have been apart or having problems since March or so. Hence Matt's health issues on the spring acoustic tour and some of the cancelled shows. Matt mentioned on his blog about the divorce settlement which took place at the end of July. If you go and read back a few weeks on Matt's blog you should get caught up. He's been very honest and open about the whole ordeal.