Matt

Favourite TV Shows?

Currently my favourites are:

1)Due South, I've liked this one for quite a long time. I just think it's a cool TV show.

2)Family Guy, I think it's pretty funny, and I really like it.

3)Jimmy Kimmel Live, another show I think is pretty funny.

4)Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, I always liked how they focused more on the inside of the station, and I think the last two seasons ended the show well.

5)Star Trek: Enterprise, I think this show is just kind of intresting...

I think I've only seen a bit of C.S.I. We were watching one in Law Class one day, and I had been telling my teacher during the break about "Due South". And anyways, I saw the name "Marciano" in the beginning bit when the story starts, but I missed the first name, however, it reminded me of David Marciano from Due South, he's the actor who played the first Ray Vecchio. I thought it couldn't be him though. But it turned out that he was a guest actor for that show...

Buffy, Angel, Radio Free Roscoe, Sex and the City, Dawson's Creek (up until they left high school and it got all stupid), The Simpsons, Futurama, King of the Hill, South Park, What Not To Wear, Dr. Phil, Are You Afraid of the Dark (I don't watch the re-runs but they're really good the first time around), Ready or Not.

I watch a lot of TV. ;)

I think I'll start watching CSI and Alias by September.

4)Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, I always liked how they focused more on the inside of the station, and I think the last two seasons ended the show well.

I got hooked on this show due to insomnia. It was the only thing worth watching at 5AM. But I still wanna know whatever became of the captain after the series ended.

I watch a lot of TV too...err...

I like Radio Free Rosco, Quintuplets (I know it's stupid), The OC, Family Guy, 40 Dollars a Day, What Not To Wear, Queer Eye for the Sraight Guy, MXC, Without a Trace, Futurama...

Okay that's all I got.

I got hooked on this show due to insomnia. It was the only thing worth watching at 5AM. But I still wanna know whatever became of the captain after the series ended.

I want to know too. But I guess we will never know.

Another show I really liked was "The Fugitive" but it got cancelled after one season.

indeed.

But Brent Spinner had said he wouldn't do any more movies, so they killed data...

I don't watch very much tv. Futurama, and Family Guy are good... I catch them sometimes at 1 in the morning.

I love it when shows have some world stuff them.

I really like the episode of South Park when the boys give something to kids in Iraq or some other country around there, then the Iraqi boys give a donkey back to them. The South Park kids go to them to give their donkey back b/c they can't take care of it. When they meet they start talking about the differences between them (American/Iraqi) and then they realize that they are more similar than it seems.

They're all so cute. Brown boys: "How come we can suddenly speak English?" "I don't know."

Things I'll watch if they're on the telly:

The Bold and the Beautiful, YuGiOh, Sailor Moon, Yvon of the Yukon, Family Guy, Gilmore Girls, Summerland, Everwood (though Amy should be shot...), Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, Gilligan's Island, Xena: Warrior Princess, BeastMaster, Maury, and Pokemon.

I really like the episode of South Park when the boys give something to kids in Iraq or some other country around there, then the Iraqi boys give a donkey back to them. The South Park kids go to them to give their donkey back b/c they can't take care of it. When they meet they start talking about the differences between them (American/Iraqi) and then they realize that they are more similar than it seems.

They're all so cute. Brown boys: "How come we can suddenly speak English?" "I don't know."

ah yes good times good times