Matt

Favourite TV Shows?

Family Guy, The Simpsons, MXC (yeaaah!), Big Brother & Survivor (when they're on), That 70s Show (once in a while) annnnnnddd The Dave Chappelle show. Actually, I never know when it's on tv, I just mainly watch the DVDs.

Dave Chappelle fuckin' rocks.

Undergrads <-- GENIUS...and of course cancelled before its time, like so many other great shows. A casualty of MTV executives.

Futurama

The Simpsons

Family Guy

South Park

Monty Python's Flying Circus

That 70s Show (occasionally)

MXC (occasionally)

I rarely watch anything else....and even in the case of Family Guy and Futurama, I haven't watched lately - Teletoon has been airing the first season, one episode per day, for a year now. They're really beating that dead horse.

Edited by Sparq

Undergrads <-- GENIUS...and of course cancelled before its time, like so many other great shows. A casualty of MTV executives.

I heard it only had a 1 season(14episodes) contract. That was the prize from a contest MTV had. So I didn't think it was "cancelled," but it was not renewed. Maybe if more distributors picked up the DVD and convinced stores to carry them, it would turn out like family guy.

I heard it only had a 1 season(14episodes) contract. That was the prize from a contest MTV had. So I didn't think it was "cancelled," but it was not renewed. Maybe if more distributors picked up the DVD and convinced stores to carry them, it would turn out like family guy.

13 episodes, I believe...I have the DVD.

As for for the rest - That makes sense, though I consider it equally idiotic of MTV whether they cancelled it or just didn't renew it.