Prometheon

Beerfest

Das Doot = Das Boat, we got it.

I liked this movie just a bit less than Super Troopers and better than club dread. My favorite part was

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
when the darker skinned guy woke up in the morning after their first night of "practice" naked, with blood all around his mouth and laying next to a dead deer! that was hilarious.
Edited by Hyphnip

WHY IS SUPER TROOPERS SO HUGE!?!

I fucking HATE that movie!

As for Beerfest, it looks like another typical moronic comedy, with a bunch of busty chicks so fags are like "Oh shit! I gotta watch that, it looks hilarious!" When really it's brainless, overused and predictable jokes, with predictable character. Ofcourse in my opinion. It's rare for a good comedy to come out these days. 40 Year Old Virgin will never be topped.

Neh... I just hate bad movies, and I know this is one of them. I don't care if you hate me for saying that, but really, chacun son gout.

WHY IS SUPER TROOPERS SO HUGE!?!

I fucking HATE that movie!

As for Beerfest, it looks like another typical moronic comedy, with a bunch of busty chicks so fags are like "Oh shit! I gotta watch that, it looks hilarious!" When really it's brainless, overused and predictable jokes, with predictable character. Ofcourse in my opinion. It's rare for a good comedy to come out these days. 40 Year Old Virgin will never be topped.

Neh... I just hate bad movies, and I know this is one of them. I don't care if you hate me for saying that, but really, chacun son gout.

wow, you just said everything i wanted to say. i just can't get into SuperTroopers. not funny...probably feel the same about Beerfest