Crusader

so how do you think it'll sound like?

I think it'll be mostly quiet, acoustic stuff like the website exclusives we've heard. I hope it isn't, though. I love acoustic Matt, but I think a whole cd full of it would get kinda boring. I want faster songs too!

Matt is good when mellow, but he is great with making songs like "load me up". If the cd is all mellow i would still want it... but you need a variety of songs.

Im sure he has worked hard on them, therefore taking into account what will make it a good cd.

I wouldnt worry about it ;)

from the songs i heard back in the summer played here in Brantford, it doesn't sound as quiet or acoustic as one may think from the demos. who knows though. you might get lucky with Empty Road.

also, rumor has it there's a country-sounding track somewhere in there. we'll just have to find out.

I think he'll keep his formula of success....he'll mix in the rock with the mellowish music...the best part about that formula is he is never re-hashing anything and always bringing something new to the table.

from the songs i heard back in the summer played here in Brantford, it doesn't sound as quiet or acoustic as one may think from the demos. who knows though. you might get lucky with Empty Road.

also, rumor has it there's a country-sounding track somewhere in there. we'll just have to find out.

my god, the rumor is true... Empty Road is the countryish one