Scrubs is a fantastic show. The more recent seasons are kind of getting on my nerves, but the first few were really good. I think there have been 5 seasons in all.

Zach Braff picks out most of the music used in the show. Sort of like he did for Garden State and the new movie he's in. I think he has pretty good taste in music.

Scrubs = one of my favorite shows. The music is apparently a group effort. I read an article where someone said that they get the cast together and talk about music that they like and would fit into the show well. The best example of how incredible this show is was the episode where Dr. Cox had a breakdown to the song "How To Save A Life" by the Fray, look for it.

The show will be starting it's 6th season in January.

I really like the show. One of the only shows that I like. I hate tv but I love this show. Sarah Chalk is fine....hooooottttttttttttttttttttt. Even when she was on Rosanne she was hot. AND she's Canadian too!!! From Ottawa

*sigh* I love this show!

I might cry when it ends.

I just found out that if you dial 1-916-CALL-TURK (turks cell phone number from a few seasons back) that it's actually a real phone where the cast leaves messages and sometimes they actually answer it and you can talk to cast members. I'm a bit nervous to call.

Tonight's episode was pretty good, and a bit unexpected. I thought Turk and Carla would have the baby later on in the season. Jesus' cameo was hilarious.

This show's still got it. Last season, I was a little worried because it started a little slow and it looked like they were all out of tricks.

it's intereting how rare it is for that word to be on TV. it seemed so out of place when they first said it and felt kinda wrong (I'm not against abortion or aything) but by the end of the episode I think that Jack desensitized me to it.

Yes, I need to try out this show next.

Try allfg.org or alluc.org... either way its the same site... I forget which one they're going with lately but basically they have everything streamable. This includes every single scrubs episode including the two from the new season.