I guess you could say I didn't like it because I'm a man. I just personally don't like musicals.

I hear you there. When music is bent into telling a story the music always ends up sucking.

Anyways.

Tonight's episode sucked. Big time. I fucking hate these attempts by TV shows to involve politics in a lame attempt to stay relevant, because none of them are any good at it. They try to address the issues and split characters along ideological lines in order to avoid alienating viewers and none of it is funny. Having watched, with two exceptions, every single episode in the last two weeks (god I'm lame), tonight's was easily the worst.

I'm not trying to offend anyone, but I think Scrubs is one of the most boring shows on television right now. It's not saying much, because almost everything on television is garbage anyway, in my opinion. The only non-C-SPAN programming I watch is Mr. Show, Arrested Development, Penn & Teller's Bullshit, the Daily Show, the Colbert Report, and The Office

Hey, at least half of them haven't been cancelled.

If someone would please explain why Scrubs is appealing, or direct me to an explanation that's already been posted, it would be appreciated... all the girls in my life who like the show only say, "J.D. is so cute!" and things like that about it.

Psh. I think Scrubs is one of the only things worth watching on TV.

Anyway, I like it because the writing is excellent. I like how it's funny and serious, I like the characters and the relationships between them.

That's as good as I can do right now. I'd go more in depth, but I think it would just sound like rambling. I know Tim can help me on this one. ;)

I'm not trying to offend anyone, but I think Scrubs is one of the most boring shows on television right now. It's not saying much, because almost everything on television is garbage anyway, in my opinion. The only non-C-SPAN programming I watch is Mr. Show, Arrested Development, Penn & Teller's Bullshit, the Daily Show, the Colbert Report, and The Office

Hey, at least half of them haven't been cancelled.

If someone would please explain why Scrubs is appealing, or direct me to an explanation that's already been posted, it would be appreciated... all the girls in my life who like the show only say, "J.D. is so cute!" and things like that about it.

...Sarah Chalke is hot?

The shows lately aren't quite what they used to be, but you're asking me to describe something that's really tough to describe. There's just something there. Dr. Cox's brilliant sarcasm and occasionally revealed humanity, for example, or JD's underdog victories and retarded sense of humour. I think the show is quirky without being too obscure, thankfully lacks a laugh track and "third camera" perspective that most sitcoms have, and is just unrealistic enough to be entertaining.

Psh. I think Scrubs is one of the only things worth watching on TV.

Anyway, I like it because the writing is excellent. I like how it's funny and serious, I like the characters and the relationships between them.

That's as good as I can do right now. I'd go more in depth, but I think it would just sound like rambling. I know Tim can help me on this one. ;)

actually, I've pretty much given up on defending things like this on the internet. if someone doesn't like something I like, whatever, it's their loss.

sorry Beth.

I never heard of Scrubs until it went on Comedy Central and Fox, then I found out how popular it has been and how long it has been on TV and I was surprised. I now enjoy the show very much. It's pretty good.

Okay- enough myspace business. Shalom. How are you? I am good. We just wrapped the 6th season of Scrubs!!!! Fear not, when we ended there were about 9 episodes finished waiting for their chance to air. Yes I have signed up for another year. Although tales of my new "arrangement" have not been very accurate. Needless to say, I am in and it will happen as long as NBC renews us for another season; which they have yet to do. ABC which actually owns the show (through Touchstone) has said that if NBC doesn't pick it up, they will for what would be the final season. So, I feel pretty optimistic that it will happen. All the actors and writers want it to happen. So many of you ask me if we have as much fun making the show as it looks. The answer is yes. We always say, "Okay, I don't know if anyone else is gonna laugh at this, but we think it's hysterical." We find the show's humor very funny; which is important, because there are plenty of people who have to act in things that they don't really find funny. We are sooooo lucky in that regard. It's amazing when I think about it, that Bill Lawrence and his team of writers have written about 135 episodes of Scrubs. That's incredible. 

ANOTHER SEASON!

Edited by Hyphnip