MSteve

Mg Romantic Songs...

With pleasure:

You Are Here

Need more ancient MG on demand. Thanks ;)

The difference between the intention of romance and love in a song and the most common style of being musically romantic is why we don't typically think of Matthew Good in that way. Everyone's done a great job listing the relevant songs though.

Whispering In the Dark, I was listening to it today while writing my paper and I just thought about this topic...

"would you believe me if I told you this was a song about love, just a little crazy song about love....I love you."

and

"when you are alone in your room you can think of me and I will think of you, and somehow we will all be remembered"

Hi Annie, I agree, it's a very sweet song. It sounds like it should be the last song in the car, before you drop off/or get dropped off by your date...

Say whaaaaa??

It's about killing yourself because the world has gone fuckin' bonkers.

It's all in how you view it. I know what the song means. There is certain finality to it, that kind of sounds like a last goodbye.

Doesn't the end of a good date feel like that in a way?