Yeah, I can't find anything either for torrents or .mp3's on Limewire. I already have Orca though, I remember that track from way back in the day.

'03 is 'way back in the day'? are you six years old?

Hahaha, just seems like awhile, in all honesty I thought it orignally came out in like 2001 or something. And that's kinda my saying for anything that happened before my high school graduation. Sorry, force of habit. ;)

sorry for being a dick :angry:

Hah, oh no... I didn't get that impression at all, actually. Thought you were joking in a relatively lighter fashion. S'all good.

And yeah, no weird echo or anything in the Cunard Centre. Actually, I used to do live sound for some local bands when I lived on the south shore so I've got a pretty good ear and I usually have at least one or two minor complaints about the sound quality at live shows, but this one was perfect. I was really, really impressed.

Maybe they've upgraded their sound system or improved upon the building since the person you were referring to was there... Or maybe they had an awful sound tech.

Maybe they've upgraded their sound system or improved upon the building since the person you were referring to was there... Or maybe they had an awful sound tech.

The person I was talking to was actually at the Wintersleep/Sam Roberts show, last weekend, but she doesn't necessarily have any kind of ear at all.

Happy to hear positive reviews for the Cunard Centre -- especially from someone else with good ears.

As for Paul Murphy's voice, I can certainly see how it might not be everyone's cup of tea. It's got a lot of character, which is to say it's certainly not technically perfect, in most any way.

I'll admit Paul Murphy's voice is an unusual one, but I like it. They sound awesome live, I have an entire bootlegged concert in mp3, which also has some unreleased tracks. I'd really love to see them in concert, I wish they'd come to Vancouver again.

They're playing here on December 1st and 2nd. I'm not sure about the first but they're hitting up the plaza club on the Saturday... I'm definately checking them out again, plus I think tickets are only 15 bucks.

Me want Wintersleep's unreleased tracks! Are there many?

Yeah, I think there are like 7 or 8 new tracks floating around. The best of which, I'd say would be:

How You Lie

Weighty Ghost

Tambourine Song

I think all them are on Youtube in the form of live performances.

I haven't heard Tambourine song, I only have Weighty Ghost, Archaeologist and How You Gonna Lie? on mp3. I can YouSendIt later tonight if you want Shiri. ;)

Thanks a lot mrjones, I definitely want to catch that Saturday show. And maybe I can get Tracy to go with me. Do you know where to buy tickets?

Ticket Bastard is selling tix for the Plaza show.

I *guess* I can go :angry:

GG, Ticket Bastard...

Please? I'm going whether you are or not, but I'd like you to go with me... Otherwise, I'm sure Tim or Anton would be interested in a hot date. ;)

I'm buying a T-shirt.

Edit: Did the mods do something about :angry:? If so...that's annoying.

Wow, the Tambourine song was awesome. I really hope it's on the next album.

Sorry it took so long, but here are those unreleased songs if nobody else has already sent them. ;)

http://download.yousendit.com/0F4D24CA73A61A6B

It includes Archaeologist, Weighty Ghost, How You Gonna Lie, and Murderer (which I forgot about originally).

If anyone wants I can post the full concert, but I don't have enough time right now.