Ryan44

What Do You Do When The Weekend Is Here?

hey so i was just thinking, i have done pretty much nothing this weekend. but usually im out and about at bars and whatever, and doing some pretty good stuff. this weekend i pretty much took it easy and did some homework and hung out for a few hours.

what do u usualy do on the weekends?

Sadly, lately I've just been sleeping in way too late, then I maybe go buy a cd or ride my board, then relax at home and listen to or discover new music.

Once in awhile I go party with friends or chill awhile. Oh and there's usually coffee involved somewhere in my weekend.

Sunday is for cleaning/studying, and calling my parents. But I barely study.

weekends for the whole summer meant party and thats it...but now with school comming around almost all my friends are off at school and are like hours away. This weekend I did nothing..I had the oppurtunity to party with some younger kids but i just didn't feel like it. But for the most part party..

Every 2nd Saturday of the month is Sin City night at Club 23 West...I go to that...

Other than that...get together with my friends, smoke Shisha (Or Hookah or whatever you'd like to call it), watch movies, just general chillin'.

My favorite one is a block from my place, it's got a stupid name... "Coo Coo coffee", but they have the awesomest coffee and it's staffed by super-cute and nice Japanese girls. It has a big 'Illy' (the coffee brand) sign outside so I refer to it as that.

When I'm in a hurry I go to Starbucks because it's across the corner from both my place and the bus stop. I think a couple of the girls that work there have slight crushes on me.

Cole, how the hell do you manage to get weekends off in the food business? Lucky.

Because I'm not in school, so every weekday I'm a morning chef, then the school kids get weekends. Haha, I guess it works in my favor a little, bah haha

You don't get weekends off often?