Ryan44

What Do You Do When The Weekend Is Here?

club infinity...thats in williamsville..thats close

To go square dancing on Thursday nights? Whoo. No thanks. And actually I live in Willamsville which means it's even more of a pain in the ass to go downtown.

The only good artists they've ever had come to Club Infinity is Matt Good, and um. Matt Good.

Edited by soundless_space

i make tye-dyed t-shirts and drink and hit on girls.

but srsly, i do nothing. ottawa kids, come visit.

You'll have something to do this weekend Lauren....HOUSE PARTY for the win! Should be some good times.

As for things to do on the weekend, I definetly enjoy walking around the Byward Market here in Ottawa, I like the culture and atmosphere there. I usually don't do a whole lot on weekends lately but thats because of a lack of money.. ;) I need a job...but when we do have money around here we party hardy at the pubs and clubs around here, play billiards, and just have fun.

You'll have something to do this weekend Lauren....HOUSE PARTY for the win! Should be some good times.

As for things to do on the weekend, I definetly enjoy walking around the Byward Market here in Ottawa, I like the culture and atmosphere there. I usually don't do a whole lot on weekends lately but thats because of a lack of money.. ;) I need a job...but when we do have money around here we party hardy at the pubs and clubs around here, play billiards, and just have fun.

perhaps we can go for hot chocolate when it gets all snowy out.

and perhaps i'll wear my tye-dyed shirt. haha no i won't. it's a men's small so it's xxlarge on me.

perhaps we can go for hot chocolate when it gets all snowy out.

and perhaps i'll wear my tye-dyed shirt. haha no i won't. it's a men's small so it's xxlarge on me.

Ever had a White Hot Chocolate? They're really sugary and good, have to go for one sometime.

http://www.vanmag.com/sounds/wavs/skytrain.WAV

Combine that with alcohol.

Ahhh, home. What does that have to do with alcohol, besides drinking on the train?

Lauren: You must be super skinny, or that's a big size small! Cuz I wear small mens t-shirts and I'm a pretty skinny guy, and they fit just a little bit tight on me.