Ryan44

Dream Super Power

I wanna be able to read people's minds.

Exactly what I was thinking when I read this thread.

Jedi powers would be cool, but aside from force influence (which is like mind reading) they're not really that practical.

If you are strong enough in the Force you can read people's minds as well as control other's minds. Duh! Let's not forget the powers to make people go insane, shoot lightning out of your finger tips, and bring people back from the dead. Those are all powers from the Force which makes Jedi powers the best. How are these not practical?

Edited by silentshadow

Bounty hunter?? If you want to be a bounty hunter, I'd accept a Sith Marauder but that's it! Then at least you'd be force sensative, and you could be a mercinary all you want. Jeesh.

But why bounty hunt when you could be a member of a council, and be sent throughout the galaxy??! Or even better, BE ON the council?!?!!

I'm officially founding a Jedi Council. Who's in?

i'd like to be able to alter reality. that'd be a cool superpower. metaphysics. id be able to do whatever i wanted.

NO! Those are the powers that the Scarlet Witch has (had?) and by using them wiped out 90% of the mutants on the planet!!! reality altering powers = bad!

i'd like to be able to alter reality. that'd be a cool superpower. metaphysics. id be able to do whatever i wanted.

NO! Those are the powers that the Scarlet Witch has (had?) and by using them wiped out 90% of the mutants on the planet!!! reality altering powers = bad!

she just went nuts and couldnt control it.

okokokok i want cosmic consciousness instead. and some sort of superpower to go with it in order to be able to act on what i see in my brain to some extent. any suggestions?