Ryan44

Dream Super Power

intereesting did u do herin the bum?

You just HAD to go there!!!!!!!!

And I hadn't even met Cait yet. This was when AVP came out what.. 2 years ago?

Oh, yeah, I dunno I never saw it or really cared so I forgot how long it's been.

lol, so tell us more of this story? why and how did this chick try to have sex with you?

HELL NO! You all saw my anti-anal in the top five didn't you?

Anyhow, me and the chick were the only ones making light of the movie out loud, and were only a a seat over from eachother. I went to get a drink and she followed and told me to follow her into the bathrooms for... y'know. Anyhow, I pretty much made a sarcastic joke about it, and went back to the movie. After the movie she asked me and my friends to hang out with her and her two friends. They were both guys, so me and my two guys just went home. Bros before Hos.

Deep down inside I was scared shitless.

Edited by dancing_invisible

HELL NO! You all saw my anti-anal in the top five didn't you?

Anyhow, me and the chick were the only ones making light of the movie out loud, and were only a a seat over from eachother. I went to get a drink and she followed and told me to follow her into the bathrooms for... y'know. Anyhow, I pretty much made a sarcastic joke about it, and went back to the movie. After the movie she asked me and my friends to hang out with her and her two friends. They were both guys, so me and my two guys just went home. Bros before Hos.

Deep down inside I was scared shitless.

Haha, that's CRAZY! What a slut... I would've been pretty nervous too actually. I'm not really down with the casual sex thing anyway.