I've been on a bit of an industrial EBM/rock lately, but I haven't got around to trying them out yet...I've only heard a few songs.

KMFDM, CombiChrist, Spineshank, Suicide Commando, Grendel, Tactikal Sekt, Zeromancer, and some others have taken precedence.

I've been on a bit of an industrial EBM/rock lately, but I haven't got around to trying them out yet...I've only heard a few songs.

KMFDM, CombiChrist, Spineshank, Suicide Commando, Grendel, Tactikal Sekt, Zeromancer, and some others have taken precedence.

bahahaha combichrist is pure evil.

I don't know too much by them but of course I know the name.

KMFDM sucks.

I can't tell if that's an actual opinion or a clever play on their own song which states the same thing. "KMFDM Sucks". If it's the latter, bravo sir. Otherwise...alrighty.

bahahaha combichrist is pure evil.

Heh...yeah, I know. This whole genre was opened up to me by Velvet Acid Christ initially, which is to some extent also evil. Just not pure.

Edited by Sparq

KMFDM sucks.

i gave kmfdm (and mdfmk) a try a while back. didn't like them very much.

mdfmk???

Hah, I guess since you didn't like them, you wouldn't get the reference... KMFDM have a song called "Sucks" in which they sing about how much they suck. One of the cool things about them.

KMFDM sucks.

i gave kmfdm (and mdfmk) a try a while back. didn't like them very much.

mdfmk???

Hah, I guess since you didn't like them, you wouldn't get the reference... KMFDM have a song called "Sucks" in which they sing about how much they suck. One of the cool things about them.

nah, i got the reference from Sparq's post. i'm not saying they suck, really, i just didn't like them much. and mdfmk was kmfdm with one less member, er something like that. they only had one album with that name.

Yeah, I kinda fade into the background.

As far as I know, KMFDM has had a fairly dynamic membership over the years. The discography I have doesn't like MDFMK as artist anywhere...just as that one album. But I dunno for sure.

As far as Skinny Puppy goes, I've hard some of their stuff now. I can give it a definate 'keep' rating, but not much has stood out to me as being particularly awesome. I could say the same for most of these bands...mostly decent, one or two standouts. In this case, it's Pro-test. That is a bitchin track.

Off topic, you know how long it takes to hotload a 20-gig MP3 player? Too long, that's how long.

this is the one i had:

http://www.amazon.ca/Mdfmk/dp/B00004S51M/s...ie=UTF8&s=music

and pro-test is cool, but that whole album isn't really the best representation of their work. 'too dark park' was the one i was recommended as their best, and i've seen it listed as a lot of fans' favorite. you're right, though, about nothing really standing out. i kept everything except their first two albums cuz i couldn't decide which to keep as a representation. they now fill the space for creepy, electronic music in my collection.

Huh...you're right then. That's not in the discography. Does indeed look like a post-KMFDM project with a few of the old members. The MDFMK album I have is by KMFDM and it's just remixes of Anarchy, Unfit and Megalomaniac

Edited by Sparq