Ryan44

Most Annoying Thing About Yourself

Sign me up, sexy.

Edit: this reminds me of this chick who ahngs out with my friends and I and who is a "cuddle slut." No matter what the circumstance or situation, she'll find a way to be like "I'm tired" and try to cuddle with you. She's pretty attractive, but it's just weird cuz...I dunno. But it is.

I know those chicks, the ones that don't wear a jacket on purpose so they can ask to get inside yours "for a second just to warm up"

I know those chicks, the ones that don't wear a jacket on purpose so they can ask to get inside yours "for a second just to warm up"

HAHA ah dammit, I do that XD

But more, I just tend to "make" them give me their coat. I love wearing other guys' clothes for some reason lol

Okay, this isn't about me, but the most annoying thing about my sister is that she's dumb. Like, not stupid, just dumb. A big airhead. She cooked last night and today I found raw chicken on the counter. She said she forgot to get rid of it because she ended up watching tv. And she never does her homework because she ends up watching tv. And she forgets everything bceause she watches tv. BAH...That has to be the most annoying thing EVER

But more, I just tend to "make" them give me their coat. I love wearing other guys' clothes for some reason lol

I think it's cute when a girl puts her hands in the pockets of a zip hoodie, or in a coat of the type.

Yeah, I said cute, deal with it.

I think it's cute when a girl puts her hands in the pockets of a zip hoodie, or in a coat of the type.

Yeah, I said cute, deal with it.

Yes, yes, cute...in their OWN jacket! I dunno, to me, sharing jackets and the like are a girlfriend/boyfriend/potentially dating sort of thing, unless it's like a life & death situation or something. Maybe I'm old-fashioned.

Complaint: I never insult people to the degree which they deserve it.

you're in the wrong thread, asswipe.

If you had perhaps scrolled down two more posts, you'd realize that even in my intoxicated state I capable of realizing I had posted something annoying about myself in the incorrect format, cockslobber.