Shortcut To Moncton

Isis In Hamilton

I can't make it to the Isis show this Sunday at The Underground in Hamilton. I paid $16 something for the ticket over a week ago and I assume the show is nearly sold out (my ticket number was 233/300). Any offer will be looked upon.

Please note: Isis is an outstanding band live--be prepared to be blown away by their musicianship. They're kinda sludgy- ambient-metal with a lot of raw emotion. Pure talent and would be a hell of a show.

Funny thing. I got around from what I was doing and I actually made it to the show. Isis were terrific. Mare were probably the loudest thing I've ever seen (did they really need five amps?) and the opening band was pretty cool instrumental band.

Are you going to the Pelican show?

Edited by Shortcut To Moncton

I can't say that I remember seeing you. Just before Isis started, I managed to get right at the front of everyone and right in the middle of the stage where I practically leaned against the barrier the entire time. I was in awe just watching them switching all of their pedals and what not during the show. There were easy 60 different pedals/effect things on stage during their performance.

I went with four other people--one of them was an emo kid (and he seemed to be the only one at the entire show) so see if you remember seeing a group of people with an emo kid, that was us.

Silverchair shirt? I can't remember any silverchair shirts. I wore a red shirt and was at the front again during the show (but who wasn't?) The first two bands just sucked and that Daughters was...different. Pelican was great obviously.

No, I definitely can't remember your face--strange. Unless you were one of the people who were sitting in those high chairs. I didn't get a good look of any of those people. I actually was purposely looking for you at the beginning because I would think it would have evolved into an interesting chat...but it wasn't meant to be!

Edited by Shortcut To Moncton

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.