no yu begin wher i end

A Question About Universities And Music

You have to be home to stock up on prosciutto and listen to your mom badger you about useless shit as well?

Huh.

i meant that when i go home to b-town, you go home to the gta.

but the roomates/bathroomates and i are making plans. they live in the gta also. one lives in newmarket (dun dun dun).

I meant to say you should switch to Western but whatever.

derek is a stud. srsly... i've seen pictures.

and erik, you've never even like seen me and we go to school together. too bad you weren't in my friend's poli sci class... some guy was talking about me and my adventures. people i don't even know are hearing crap about stupid little things that i did and it doesn't involve them.

and erik, you've never even like seen me and we go to school together. too bad you weren't in my friend's poli sci class... some guy was talking about me and my adventures. people i don't even know are hearing crap about stupid little things that i did and it doesn't involve them.

WELLLL i do believe i did give the offer to take you out for some delicious lunch! So message me sometime on my cell phone, im only on campus on tuesday's thursdays and fridays, how are those days for you? Btw, Carleton is a fairly large school it's easy to never see people lol

Ask her to go into detail on the overall attractiveness of the women at STFX.

To be fair, though, it's a fairly solid "meh" at Western. I mean, it's not as though the women are ugly, but there's a tragic lack of hotties that my high school was chock full of.

WELLLL i do believe i did give the offer to take you out for some delicious lunch! So message me sometime on my cell phone, im only on campus on tuesday's thursdays and fridays, how are those days for you? Btw, Carleton is a fairly large school it's easy to never see people lol

i don't have classes on friday so i'm not busy during the day.