Hyphnip

Crackpot Or The Voice Of Reason?

Do you think the dude from the website is on to something?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the dude from the website is on to something?

• yes
    • no

http://www.save-vegas.com/index.php

website I stumbled across. Seems kinda strange to me. personally, I'm sure there're people targeting Vegas, but I don't think he really has any evidence. Illegal arms can be purchased through the right channels. his videos are inconclusive and his photographic "evidence" prooves nothing... but it still kinda makes ya wonder.

Clearly, he's in on the conspiracy to make it seem like it isn't the U.S. Gov't about to launch some sort of insane assault on Las Vegas.

Seriously, though, all this stuff is just kind of... out of nowhere. That's what's so weird about it.

I am very much looking forward to Sparq's input on this topic.

With a post like that, how can I resist? Though I think I'm about to disappoint you...

1: Anyone actually planning an attack on an entire city is certainly going to have sufficient funding to get just about any kind of weapon they need. That little pile of AK-47s, or AK-patterned variants, is extremely cheap in the grand scheme of things and is also readily available just about anywhere on earth.

2: I've never considered plain black clothing and a sling to be 'tactical combat gear'. If that's the case, I can equip a small army out of my closet.

3: Operation Dante? Oh, shit! Military manoevers in the NEVADA DESERT?! Say it ain't so... But then, it's probably just Sgt. Bilko headed to the Mirage for a hand or two of Blackjack.

4: I wouldn't TRUST or BELIEVE anyone who USED so many CAPITAL letters apparently at RANDOM.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but the probability of a military assault on Las Vegas seems pretty low to me, despite all this shocking evidence.

Edited by Sparq

If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll find the Rainbow 6 logo, with a Ubisoft disclaimer.

I didn't even notice that. though I gotta give them kudos for going to this much effort. way better than the whole "I love bees" thing.