little miss sunshine

Most Annoying Thing About Random Nfers

My English teacher was a grammar nazi. I hate those people too. Unless it's a huge spelling mistake, who gives a poo.

If you're graduated though and don't know the difference between their there and they're, ot to and too, or its and it's, that's when you know you suck at lyfe.

My English teacher was a grammar nazi. I hate those people too. Unless it's a huge spelling mistake, who gives a poo.

Yeah, because you wouldn't expect that from an ENGLISH teacher. You're a fucking dick-hog.

People are supposed to be complaining about the annoying things about SPECIFIC people in this thread.

Annoying thing about dancing_invisible: had an underscore in his name and is a dick-hog

Yeah, because you wouldn't expect that from an ENGLISH teacher. You're a fucking dick-hog.

People are supposed to be complaining about the annoying things about SPECIFIC people in this thread.

Annoying thing about dancing_invisible: had an underscore in his name and is a dick-hog

(HAHA YES, complaint.

I mean more than usual. She was a bitch about it, she wouldn't just correct it or tell you to correct it, she'd bring up how stupid you are and take bad attitude with you if you spell anything wrong, or she'd put it on the board and make everyone know you made that mistake, then question you alone on how to fix it. She'd even correct people while they were talking if they said things like "me and my friends went out" CAUSE THAT'S HORRIBLE ENGUISH. She was a hag.

She was just a huge bitch, but I guess I deserve dick-hog for pointing out something expected of an English teacher.

Everything is in brackets because I have little more to contribute to this thread, as far as complaints go.)

(HAHA YES, complaint.

I mean more than usual. She was a bitch about it, she wouldn't just correct it or tell you to correct it, she'd bring up how stupid you are and take bad attitude with you if you spell anything wrong, or she'd put it on the board and make everyone know you made that mistake, then question you alone on how to fix it. She'd even correct people while they were talking if they said things like "me and my friends went out" CAUSE THAT'S HORRIBLE ENGUISH. She was a hag.

She was just a huge bitch, but I guess I deserve dick-hog for pointing out something expected of an English teacher.

Everything is in brackets because I have little more to contribute to this thread, as far as complaints go.)

ms. manser?

inside joke involving only me.

normally i dont care, but today i asked my assistant what she wanted for her birthday and she responded with "fitted egyptian cotton bed sheets for my matris"

yeah.... matris.

i almost fired her.

normally i dont care, but today i asked my assistant what she wanted for her birthday and she responded with "fitted egyptian cotton bed sheets for my matris"

yeah.... matris.

i almost fired her.

It would have been money had she said "fitted egyptian cotton bedsheets for your matris", regardless of the error.

i already have them. thats why she requested.

and chad, i asked her in an msn conversation. our entire relationship is based on emoticons, ketel-one vodka and sex.

Sounds like a good assistant. Would you allow me to borrow her for a day? I'm not so much concerned about the spelling and/or the assisting. I need something good to look at all day.