little miss sunshine

Most Annoying Thing About Random Nfers

Fuck you, dick-hog.  You have numbers in your name!  Not even cool numbers.  "I'm Chris, I have two thirteens in my name, I'm a dick-hog"

here ya go, viper-woman. i found you a more suitable avatar:

black_spitting_cobra_0028.jpg

dick-hog? what is that anyway? do i hog all the dicks, you vagina-packrat? you're all like "look at me, i'm so cute with my cute kitten avatar and my little miss sunshine name but really i'm a viper-woman who spits vitriol at those who cross her path." how annoying.

You're fun!

BTW - a dick-hog is a whore who obviously hogs all the dicks.  The other girls can't get any action.  It applies in your case since you're gay.  No other gay men can have dicks because you're hogging.  No that there is anything wrong with you being gay.  If you need to talk anytime, I'll listen.

okay. you wanna rock it grade school style with the "derrrr...oh yeah, well, derrrr....you're gay...huhuh"*insert finger in nose*

you're insult would be a compliment, wouldn't it? i mean, 'dick-hog' would just be another name for 'alpha-male' or 'he who has got all the game' thus, you would be calling me the alpha-gay male: head male of the gays, if you will. i thank you for the compliment, because, although you made the assumption of 'gayness', you also made the assumption of 'game'. wrong on both accounts, but thanks anyway ;)

and now i suppose i should make an assumption about you. let's see...have to keep it at you're level...hmmm...okay let's try this:

you have cooties. and not just ordinary cooties. you have cooties that ooze through in your posts, making everything you post annoying. i imagine also that your cooties are so strong that any man you touch automatically turns gay. in fact, i imagine just seeing you makes guys at least bi-curious.

there. was that sufficiently grade-school enough for you to follow along? i couldn't think of anything more grade school than 'cooties'. actually, now i'm annoyed at you for making me remember that word. gawd you're annoying.

okay. you wanna rock it grade school style with the "derrrr...oh yeah, well, derrrr....you're gay...huhuh"*insert finger in nose*

you're insult would be a compliment, wouldn't it? i mean, 'dick-hog' would just be another name for 'alpha-male' or 'he who has got all the game' thus, you would be calling me the alpha-gay male: head male of the gays, if you will. i thank you for the compliment, because, although you made the assumption of 'gayness', you also made the assumption of 'game'. wrong on both accounts, but thanks anyway ;)

and now i suppose i should make an assumption about you. let's see...have to keep it at you're level...hmmm...okay let's try this:

you have cooties. and not just ordinary cooties. you have cooties that ooze through in your posts, making everything you post annoying. i imagine also that your cooties are so strong that any man you touch automatically turns gay. in fact, i imagine just seeing you makes guys at least bi-curious.

there. was that sufficiently grade-school enough for you to follow along? i couldn't think of anything more grade school than 'cooties'. actually, now i'm annoyed at you for making me remember that word. gawd you're annoying.

Ummm...are you actually being serious or are you drunk? I can't tell anymore.

P.S - "you're" means you are. You must have meant your. Fuck, that's annoying.

Ummm...are you actually being serious or are you drunk? I can't tell anymore.

P.S - "you're" means you are. You must have meant your. Fuck, that's annoying.

i wish i was drunk. i know 'you're' means 'you are', i just mix them up constantly. i could have pointed out that you spelled 'not' as 'no', but i'm not nearly as annoying as you. i don't want to play anymore. this thread makes the baby jesus cry.

Silentshadow is an asshole. That's all I have to say about that.

edit: why? you ask. He slept with my sister and now she walks crooked.

Bastard!

Edited by matrix